Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where in the world is Vicky Belo???

I was watching TV with my son Justin when SNN had a news item about Vicky Belo leaving the country. At first I was alarmed because it might mean that she is evading us and we are already in the final stages of launching the Mother of All Medical Malpractice Lawsuits in the country.

Having disposed some of my valued real estate property (at a very low price, if only to prove that I am fully serious and committed to seek justice against the Belo Medical Group), my lawyer Atty. ArgeeGuevarra is simply waiting for the best time to file the case.

My lawyer and his partner and consultants promised me that there will be a

FRONTPAGE of VICKY BELO IN MUG SHOTS, and that thought give me satisfaction already. My business associates in Japan, who helped me build up my business here before the Belo doctors almost cost me my life, already sent emails vowing their support.

I was in for a fight!

Then, Vicky left? Imagine how I felt? But the next day, I saw in the papers that the watch list order is renewed. So is she in the country?

Where is Vicky Belo and why is she hiding???

We heard rumors that:

a. she is still in the country, under pressure by her investors as her business is suffering

b. she left abroad to meet Katrina Halili and pay her there

c. she suffered a nervous breakdown

Now, can somebody from her camp tell me the truth, before I will ask my friends to look for her. And when I say my friends, Vicky Belo knows what it means.

Atty. ArgeeGuevarra is a mouse compared to them.

7 comments:

Dina said...

Josie,

It is good to know that you are still up and fighting!

Belo might be ignoring you, well, she doesn't know what you are capable of doing.

Fight!. Even if she has a nervous breakdown.

That is not an excuse.

E said...

I go for Letter C

Anonymous said...

Go Josie! Teach that woman not to mess with her patients. Ano akala nya, tanggapin lang nya pera mo tapos takbuhan ka pag may problema? Pakulong na yan!

ilocano tourist said...

That will be the day!!!!

Vicky Belo in her mug shots!!!!

Looking forward to it..go Josie!

Anonymous said...

Argee is a mouse. Period.

Roel said...

Vicky Belo is rumored to be in Dos Palmas

xerophytes said...

She left the country. I think it was US, she was to talk with some of the medical people there, something like that, promoting medical tourism. blah.