Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GET READY VICKY BELO!




It’s been quite awhile since I last updated my blog. I’ve been busy with numerous things. Aside from being a mother to two wonderful kids, I’ve been attending to the demands of running my own business and my ongoing legal battle against the Belo Medical Group.

It’s funny that a lot of people have been telling me to move on with my life. It’s hard. Every day, I have to face myself in front of the mirror and see that I lost a lot of my enthusiasm for life. No matter how hard I keep myself busy with work, every so often, I feel a sharp pang of pain on my buttocks that reminds me of the horror that I faced because of Vicky Belo’s lies.

The sad part is I can no longer carry my kids as it will cause stress on my open wounds. Now tell me? How can you tell me to move on when every day you are reminded of your disability caused by an evil manipulative person and her so-called group of “professionals” who make money out of cheating and lying to their patients?

My whole life has changed because of what happened to me and as much as I want to move on, I can’t. Unless I find the justice that I’ve been looking for. I want VICKY BELO to suffer as much as I have. I her and her cohorts to feel the pain that I feel every single time I look at myself in the mirror. This battle is not just for me. This is for the other victims of Belo medical group who are afraid to fight against her evil empire and also to warn other people not to commit the same mistake I made in trusting a lying, evil whore.

With that, I’d like to inform everybody about the progress of my case against Vicky Belo and the Belo Medical Group. I sent my lawyer, Atty. Trixie Angeles last week to the U.S. I asked her to go around different states to investigate further about how they perform butt augmentation and the use of the brand of hydrogel that was injected on me.

Atty. Trixie will source out REAL doctors who are experts on cosmetic surgery as possible witness on my case against Belo Medical Group. This is it, I am investing not only time but money so truth will finally come out and I can tell the whole world what a big liar Vicky Belo and Belo Medical Group really is!

Vicky Belo, it’s about time you own up to your mistakes! You already butchered several patients and you managed to kill a patient because of your “safe” liposuction procedure. You may be richer but I have the drive to put you down! Get ready Vicky Belo, I’m not scared of you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, go go!!!! We want Belo's ass too!!! By the way, I'm from the National Museum, hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Josie, move on with your life na. You seem to be a good person. Even if you don't have a butt, we still think that vicki belo's worth as a person is equivalent to your butt!

ty said...

I don't agree with just moving on...

Paano naman yung susunod na mabiktima? Paano kung yung susunod na maoperahan, walang resources para mag-blog or hindi pansinin ng media? Wala ba tayong katungkulan para maiwasan uli ang ganito? Kanya-kanya na lang ba tayo?

Of course, puwede lahat magkakomplikasyon, pero may tanong na negligence sa kasong ito. And kung hindi ka naniniwalang may negligence, bakit hindi natin ilabas lahat para maiwasan sa uli uli ang ganito. maybe may mali sa sistema pero sana may tumayo naman para ipaglaban yung hindi makakalaban. Nakakahiya minsang sabihin na Pilipino ako dahil wala tayong paninindigan... walang tama walang mali, puro swertehan lang. Sana, baguhin natin yung ugaling yun. Tumayo naman sana tayo para sa kapwa natin.

Move on siguro personally to keep your sanity but legally, dapat sigurong i-pursue.

chef_ohlala said...

Anonymous said...
Ms. Josie, move on with your life na. You seem to be a good person. Even if you don't have a butt, we still think that vicki belo's worth as a person is equivalent to your butt!

September 10, 2009 11:22 PM


THAT comment was a very selfish one.

If your not satisfied with your butt, ENHANCE it but NOT ruin it!

Having a butt is worth it than defending a human being who's life is centered to Money, fame and power. Who doesn't have responsibilty with their actions. Who doesn't care about if they made a mistake and doesn't even know how to say sorry.

Having a butt is way better than being Vicky Belo. Atleast your butt doesn't lie, stole, or almost killed someone.

Having a butt is way better because it has reasons why you have it. Not like Vicky bello and her company, their reaasons are to make everything beautiful, NOT!

Having a round, soft, smooth butt is way better. Not like vicky bello and her company, they don't work, they destroy.

She cannot move on, emotionally, mentally, physically. Vicky bello and her company murdered her, take note, murdered her Buttocks!

Imagine your self having no butt, I tell you, your not human.


So give her those useless comments, opinions, go!

Then ask Vicky bello to ruin your butt, destroy it. Wait for a few years, feel the pain. And lets see if you CAN move ON!

Then, i dare you, tell your self that vicky bello's image is a lot worthy it than your butt!

GO, i dare you.

Anonymous said...

kaya po nagpunta si josie at iba pang kliyente sa BMG para magpaganda..hindi para mamatay at magdusa.